Wednesday, May 28, 2008

'Idol' Hot 100: "The Time of My Life" #3

David Cook's "The Time of My Life" leads all other Idol-related entries on Billboard's Hot 100 chart for the week ending June 6, 2008. His coronation single is just one of 10 tracks that made the chart, plus a few more that made the "Bubbling Under" chart. Full numbers, courtesy of bks over at Pulse, are posted below:

Hot 100
03 -- David Cook, "The Time of My Life"
05 05 Jordin Sparks, "No Air"
15 -- David Cook, "Dream Big"
19 37 Carrie Underwood, "Last Name"
22 -- David Cook, "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
28 -- David Cook, "The World I Know"
36 -- David Archuleta, "Imagine"
42 -- David Cook, "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing"
45 36 Daughtry, "Feels Like Tonight"
47 -- David Cook, "Billie Jean"
60 -- David Archuleta, "In This Moment"
67 -- David Cook, "Always Be My Baby"
73 -- David Cook, "Hello"
77 -- David Cook, "The Music of the Night"
92 -- David Cook, "Eleanor Rigby"
99 -- David Cook, "I'm Alive"

Bubbling Under
01 -- David Cook, "Little Sparrow"
02 -- Jordin Sparks, "One Step At a Time"
03 -- David Cook, "Hungry Like the Wolf"
04 -- David Cook, "Innocent"
14 -- David Cook, "Day Tripper"
15 -- David Archuleta, "Longer"
18 -- David Cook, ""All Right Now"
19 -- David Archuleta, "Think of Me"
24 -- David Archuleta, "Angels"
25 -- David Cook, "Happy Together"

No comments:

Search & Win