Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Out today: Danny Gokey's 'My Best Days'

My Best DaysThe main course in the form of music released by Idol alums this week comes in the dish of Season 8's second-runner-up Danny Gokey's debut album My Best Days.

The album, which is courtesy of RCA Nashville and was produced by Carrie Underwood's producer, Mark Bright, features the first single "My Best Days Are Ahead of Me" in addition to songs like "Tiny Life" and "I Will Not Say Goodbye."

Links to purchase the aforementioned can be found below:

Albums
Danny Gokey
, My Best Days

Amazon - ($8.98) - Buy
Amazon MP3 - ($9.99) - Buy
Barnes & Noble - ($9.99) - Buy
Best Buy - ($9.99) - Buy
Buy.com - ($9.99) - Buy
CDUniverse.com - ($9.58) - Buy
iTunes - ($7.99) - Buy
Sears - ($8.99) - Buy
Target - ($8.98) - Buy
Walmart - ($11.88) - Buy

Be sure to read my review of My Best Days and see my prediction of how many units the album will sell in its first week.

No comments:

Search & Win