Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Kat: "I'm not making a country record, dont worry!"

Katharine McPhee caught up with a few fans on the streets of New York City a few days ago to sign autographs before getting into a car. When mentioning the fact that she was working on her sophomore album in Nashville, Kat blurted out "I'm not making a country record, don't worry!" as if that was a real concern. Watch the exchange below:



Just the thought of Kat singing "When God Fearin' Women Get the Blues" is a bit off-putting, but it's good to know she's working on music. Hopefully it will be more in the vein of her Japan Airlines commercial jingle than her offering on The House Bunny's soundtrack.

2 comments:

J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J said...

When Katharine sang country on Idol it was fabulous!! I wouldn't count her out on singing anything, I think she can sing anything!! She hasn't sung one note that I haven't loved, even the off ones, I just love this girl. :)

Search & Win