Monday, December 15, 2008

"A Little Too Not Over You" premieres on Y! Music

David Archuleta's music video for second single "A Little Too Not Over You" premiered on Yahoo's "Y! Music" today. Watch the video below:



The video is a bit more interesting than the video for "Crush" and the use of photo stills in sequence is a relatively creative angle. Arch's awesome pad with the rain pouring down the windows is the highlight, though.

"A Little Too Not Over You" goes for adds on Jan. 6, 2009 according to All Access.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This video is completely amazing!!! It is perfect and David is such a great actor!! It's so different from Crush, and even better if possible!! I smell a number 1 for sure!!

Anonymous said...

Jesse McCartney contemplating the end of a relationship in "It
Over" had a better concept (and an even better apartment) but that was cribbed from Eternal Sunshine. Anyway, I agree the pad was the highlight.

virginia said...

David Archuleta did it again. This video of A Little Too Not Over You is so awesome I watched it 10 times already. The acting David did was so amazing. I love his Crush video but I have to say I love this more. Not only is the video so awesome but the song it self is in a number 1 class.

Lia said...

Even better than CRUSH! I looooved it! Number one vid for sure!!!

Anonymous said...

I loved this video! He is so amazing and I really liked what they did with it!

Search & Win