Thursday, August 20, 2009

Daughtry performs "No Surprise" on 'America's Got Talent'

Daughtry yesterday visited the set of NBC's hit summer series America's Got Talent earlier in the day to tape a performance of "No Suprise," which aired last night. Watch the performance below:



The band was conveniently in Los Angeles to play a show at the Henry Fonda Theatre. After the performance, Talent judge David Hasselhoff told Chris he's a big fan, according to Chris' Twitter:

The Hoff just told me he was a HUGE Daughtry fan! My life is officially complete. about 17 hours ago from TwitterFon

At least The Hoff was not moved to tears. He was, however, moved enough to attend the band's concert later that night.

1 comment:

Keeno said...

if the Hoff said he was a fan of mine, my life would be complete too!

I'm not sure he's gonna say that after seeing my film "everyone Loves The Hoff!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydbKjDPtkg4

it's a bit of fun ;)

Search & Win