Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Katharine McPhee goes blonde

After mentioning a change in hair color a few weeks ago, Katharine McPhee officially unveiled the change today in a spread on People.com. Per the story that accompanies the photo the right, Katharine said:

"I’ve never dyed my hair before so this was a pretty drastic change. I’ve always been known as a brunette but I’ve been thinking about it for a long time and it kind of just fit with all of the searching with the music and experimenting that I would do the same thing with my look.”
Katharine also changed her head shot and layout on her official music MySpace page, notifying fans via a blog entry on the page.

The story also appears in the current issue of People magazine, which is on newsstands nationwide. Katharine is currently drumming support for her forthcoming album Unbroken on Verve Forecast, which is due out Tues., Oct. 6.

No comments:

Search & Win