Monday, September 21, 2009

Kris Allen premieres "Live Like We're Dying" on Z100

After many weeks of anticipation and speculation, Kris Allen's first post-Idol single was this morning officially premiered on the "Elvis Duran & The Morning" show on New York's Z100-FM. Take a listen to the track below:



As previously reported, this is in fact a cover of Irish band The Script's 2008 bonus track. Despite this fact, Kris definitely gives the song his own spin and it sounds exactly like the genre of music he should be pursuing. If his label handles this release the right way, this could be a serious contender at both CHR and HAC radio.

What do you think about "Live Like We're Dying"?

1 comment:

KA said...

I love Kris but I feel that the record label is not behind him 100% Lack of airtime and not heavily marketed. I turn on my radio on my way to work for 1 hr and I dont hear his CD. Just bad handling of his CD.

Search & Win