Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kelly Clarkson crushes Kanye

At least in her blog she does. In a post dedicated solely to calling out Kanye West for his extremely unbecoming actions following Taylor Swift's win in the "Best Female Video" category for her "You Belong with Me" music video at Sunday's MTV Video Music Awards, Kelly Clarkson totally ripped the over-inflated, egocentric rapper on her personal blog. Although the whole post deserves to be placed below, here is a snippet:

I’ve seen you do some pretty shitty things, but you just keep amazing me with your tactless, asshole ways. It’s absolutely fascinating how much I don’t like you. I like everyone. I even like my asshole ex that cheated on me over you…which is pretty odd since I don’t even personally know you. The best part of this evening is that you weren’t even up for THIS award and yet you still have a problem with the outcome. Is winning a moon man that much of a life goal?? You can have mine if it will shut you up. Is it that important, really??
Wow, Kelly is so awesome and she doesn't even know it (or maybe she just has a ton more tact and class than Kanye will ever have). Congrats Kelly on the most interesting and candid blog you have ever posted.

No comments:

Search & Win