Tuesday, January 12, 2010

IDOL LIVE Chat: Season 9 Premiere (1/12/10)

And so here we are once again. Another January, another American Idol premiere. This season, I will be retiring the CoverItLive software that I've used to live blog each episode of the series' past two seasons in favor of the Meebo chat room. This will take the pressure off me, since my responsibilities will allow me to spend less doing actual blogging this season, and will allow readers to have more input on the show as it happens live.

The live chat will begin at 8 p.m. ET and will last two hours. Therefore, please feel free to contribute anything that's on your mind during the show and I will try to give as much input of my own as humanly possible. Thanks for understanding!

http://www.meebo.com/rooms


Will Boston finally produce an Idol winner this season? If so, there are pretty good odds you'll get a sneak peek in tonight's two-hour season premiere. And how will former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham do as the season's first guest judge? Time will tell, time will tell.

No comments:

Search & Win