Monday, December 21, 2009

Out today: Danny Gokey's "My Best Days Are Ahead of Me"

My Best Days Are Ahead Of MeTwo Idol-related singles hit the digital music marketplace today rather than the traditional Tuesday release due to the shortened Christmas shopping week. Danny Gokey led with his debut single "My Best Days Are Ahead of Me," which is off his forthcoming album that is due out early next year. The single is already #55 on Billboard's country chart and looks to continue its upward climb with the addition of sales.

Also out today is Katharine McPhee's latest digital release in the form of "How," the seventh track off her sophomore album Unbroken, out Tues., Jan. 5.

Links to purchase the aforementioned can be found below:

Singles
Danny Gokey
, "My Best Days Are Ahead of Me"

Amazon MP3 - ($1.29) - Buy
iTunes - ($1.29) - Buy

Katharine McPhee, "How"

iTunes - ($0.99) - Buy

For a limited time, Katharine's album Unbroken is available to pre-order on Amazon.com for only $7.99.

1 comment:

Randy said...

Absolutely love Danny's single My Best Days Are Ahead of Me. Not a big country fan, but I do like some crossover, and this song definitely hits home.
Go Gokey!

Search & Win