Friday, April 25, 2008

Carrie featured in InStyle magazine

Carrie Underwood is featured in the May 2008 issue of InStyle magazine, which is on newsstands now. Along with a selection of shots from a beautiful photo shoot, Carrie gives tips on how to look and feel great. Below is a sampling of how she manages this, by learning to laugh at herself.

"Usually I come up through the floor to get to the stage. I can't stand up on the little platform or the audience will see me, so I'm squatting down with my rear end pressed up against the back of it. I just laugh because the audience thinks this is so glamorous--and here I am under the stage with these ropes and equipment, my butt pressed against plastic!"
There is also a video of behind the scenes footage from the shoot, which can be viewed here. For more shots from the photo shoot, see here.

No comments:

Search & Win