Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Clay Aiken's 'On My Way Here' released

Season 2's runner-up Clay Aiken releases his fourth studio album today, titled On My Way Here. The disc is his first one consisting of strictly original material since his debut, Measure of a Man, came out in 2003.

On Here, Clay, who is signed with RCA Records, said he felt a deep connection with the songs. In an interview with The Associated Press, he said the following:

"When I (did) the first album, I ain't been through nothin', you know? ... But now I've gone through some crap, and I've gone through some good things, and I've started thinking, 'Oh, wow, I know what that song's saying, I've done that, I've experienced that, that's happened to me.'"
In the interview, Clay also acknowledged that he's "not trying to be Justin Timberlake" and embraces his legacy on the adult contemporary front.

Buy On My Way Here for $7.99 at Amazon.com or $9.99 at iTunes.

No comments:

Search & Win