Tuesday, May 27, 2008

"Kimberly Caldwell" most searched term on Yahoo!


Kimberly Caldwell, the seventh-place finalist from Season 2, was the most searched term on Yahoo!'s Buzz Index for today (Tues., May 27). She beat out other notable people, including actor/director Sydney Pollack, who died today, Obama and David Cook.

Kimberly was launched back into peoples' minds after she came up in a few of Cook's interviews as he has been making the rounds following his Idol victory. The two are now a couple, according to People.com:

"I'm just excited because I finally get to talk to you," he told her during an interview Wednesday night on the Idol Tonight show. "I've been hearing you say all these nice things about me all season, So I'm actually going to ask you to dinner right now."
Since placing 7th on Season 2, Kimberly has been the host of TV Guide Network's Idol Tonight, which is where she and Cook met.

No comments:

Search & Win