Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chris Golightly disqualified

Idol360.org is reporting original Top 24 contestant Chris Golightly was disqualified. Per a tweet from former Idol Hollywood contestant Samantha Musa:

Just got off the phone with Chris GoLightly. He was disqualified yesterday, after already being told he was in the top 24, over some bogus old contract. The contract expired, but they disqualified him for not telling them. He is talking to lawyers, but doubt thet can do anything.
Tim Urban has replaced him, as reflected in tonight's episode. The funny thing is hardly anyone has noticed he's missing from the roster.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ohh I have noticed that Chris Golightly has been missing. I am so disappointed. He was my favorite from the very beginning. I have never been so unhappy with AI in my life! ugh!

Search & Win