Thursday, February 18, 2010

Kellie Pickler Mardi Gras it up on 'Ellen'

As we all know, Ellen DeGeneres is pulling double duty this season as she has retained her daytime talk show in addition to serving as judge on the ninth season of Idol, and sometimes her two TV roles mix. Take yesterday's appearance by Kellie Pickler on the Mardi Gras edition of Ellen, where the country singer had a ball talking about her goings on. Watch the segment below:



A few gems Kellie offered up during this appearance:

"First time I ever had a hurricane too, have you ever had one of those? Your butt will be hugging the toilet."

"I got pulled over...I didn't have my license again..."

"I can't stand when people drive the speed limit."

"If your driver's license ever falls down in the drier you need to reach it with a wire coat hanger, not a plastic one because it will break...and use bubble gum..."

Kellie also joked about wanting to be the next Bachelorette. My guess is ABC would love for her to portray that role.

No comments:

Search & Win