Monday, February 8, 2010

Kimberley Locke reveals "Strobe Light" as new single

Kimberley Locke revealed to fans the name of her upcoming single in an e-mail sent to subscribers of her official mailing list this evening. Kimberley, whose single "Strobe Light" was produced by Randy Jackson, wrote in the e-mail:

I have a new single coming out titled "Strobe Light". I collaborated with the talented and loving Randy Jackson. I never thought I would be working with him! I must say that we had so much fun and I couldn't be more excited about this project!!! Stay tuned for more information. I know you will!!! I appreciate all of you and you support....Without the fans there would be no celebrities!

K-Lo was also busy tweeting tonight, as she let fans know that she was taping an episode of Celebrity Ghost Stories on the Biography channel for tomorrow. "Strobe Light" is set for a March 16 release.

No comments:

Search & Win