Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Arch's "Touch My Hands" leaks

A portion of a new track of David Archuleta's from his upcoming self-titled album called "Touch My Hands" leaked via a survey for Top 40 listeners from RatetheMusic.com. The clip, which is 1:40 in length, is mid-tempo and features a standard clap track among other production elements that are consistent with "Crush" (currently #15 on iTunes). Listen to the clip below:



Judging from the clip, Arch is heading in a Jesse McCartney/OneRepublic direction in terms of his album's material. It's not half bad, and it will definitely appeal to Top 40 radio listeners. But will it make it on Top 40 radio? Time will tell. What does everyone else think about it?

2 comments:

ArcheyFan said...

I love the song...and would love to touch David's hand (ha, ha). I like the beat...and can see myself singing and dancing to this one. I can't wait for the album release on 11/11.

virginia said...

I love any thing that David Archuleta sings. He could sing the phone book and I would buy it. David James Archuleta is the #1 super Star of all times.

Search & Win