Wednesday, February 11, 2009

'All I Ever Wanted' track listing released

Amazon yesterday updated its page for the standard edition of Kelly Clarkson's upcoming album All I Ever Wanted with the official track listing. View it below (writers courtesy of varlums from KellyClarksonExpress):

01. My Life Would Suck Without You (Max Martin/Dr. Luke)
02. I Do Not Hook Up (Kara Dioguardi/Katy Perry/Greg Wells)
03. Cry (Kelly Clarkson/Jason Halbert)
04. Don't Let Me Stop You (Claude Kelly/Josef Larossi)
05. All I Ever Wanted (Louis Biancaniello/Samuel Watters/Aranda Dameon)
06. Already Gone (Kelly Clarkson/Ryan Tedder)
07. If I Can't Have You (Kelly Clarkson/Ryan Tedder)
08. Save You (Ryan Tedder/Aimee Proal)
09. Whyyouwannabringmedown (Louis Biancaniello/Samuel Watters/Aranda Dameon)
10. Long Shot (Glen Ballard/Katy Perry/Matt Thiessen)
11. Impossible (Kelly Clarkson/Ryan Tedder)
12. Ready (Kelly Clarkson/Aben Eubanks)
13. I Want You (Kelly Clarkson/Louis Biancaniello/Samuel Watters)
14. If No One Will Listen (Keri Noble)

Although the track listing for the deluxe edition has not yet been posted on Amazon, it is rumored to include "Tip Of My Tongue," which Kelly co-wrote with Ryan Tedder and "The Day We Fell Apart," which was penned by Sam Watters, Louis Biancianello, Vidal Davis and Andre Harris. So by our estimation, it appears Kelly had a hand in writing seven of 17 songs, which shows that RCA has a lot of faith in her despite the fact that she wrote most of My December.

In case you are one of the few that have yet to pre-order it, All I Ever Wanted will be out Tues., March 10.

No comments:

Search & Win