Wednesday, February 11, 2009

'Idol' Hot 100: "My Life Would Suck Without You" #4 (2/21/09)

For the first time in three weeks, the Hot 100 was not ruled by an Idol alum. Kelly Clarkson's "My Life Would Suck Without You," which occupied the pole position for two weeks in a row, slipped three spots to #4 for the chart week of Feb. 21.

David Cook's "Light On" also fell for the week, only it fell four spots to #43. As for the Bubbling Under chart, Carrie Underwood's "I Told You So" continued its upward mobility with a #14-1 advancement. Look for a debut on the big chart next week.

Full chart positions courtesy of bks over on Pulse are posted below:

Hot 100
04 01 Kelly Clarkson, "My Life Would Suck Without You"
43 39 David Cook, "Light On"

Bubbling Under
01 14 Carrie Underwood, "I Told You So"

No comments:

Search & Win