Friday, February 6, 2009

Tatiana responds to critics on MySpace

Looks like Tatiana Nicole del Toro is not afraid of jeopardizing her chances of competing on Idol after all. Following a less than flattering Hollywood round in last night's episode, Tatiana "responds to critics" in her latest blog entry on her official music MySpace page. A taste of what she had to say:

I have survived many life threatening situations and have been through my fair share of deep hard knocks that no one could understand. It has been a painful and devastating process getting to where I am, and the thought that all that I have worked for could be blown and I could get cut and be the laughing stock of national television because of some people I just met, insulting me, blaming me for their own lack of talent and drive, sitting around moping and complaining and pointing fingers and wasting time, drove me to my melting point after HOURS/DAYS of trying to pull everything together with a smile on my face. I went to talk to the producer to tell him how I felt and why I was upset and I ended up in VERY REAL tears. These people called me "Satan" yelled at me and blamed me for things that never happened ALL ON NATIONAL TELEVISION. It was humiliating. I am sorry I tried to change groups but felt unwelcome and I tried to bring my group together knowing how much they hated me for NO REASON. I was trying to be a leader and contribute but I was put down and humiliated for doing what no one else would do. In the end WE ALL GOT THROUGH AS YOU COULD SEE.
I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW THAT THOSE EMOTIONS ARE VERY REAL. TO FINALLY MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE AND FEEL AS GRATEFUL AS I FEEL...IS EMOTIONAL AND DEEPLY HUMBLING AND SPIRITUAL.
Tatiana went on to talk about the risk she is taking by communicating through her MySpace:
I have taken alot of risks in opening myself up with part of my story here on myspace, but I will really make it my priority to open up to people on the show so that they can see the real me and know that If anything is coming out "fake" or whatever...is only because I use the smiles to hide the true pain of all that I have endured and survived in my ever challenging past.
Well, this will be a fun season now won't it? If the rumors are in fact true, this could be a good excuse to boot Tatiana in favor of someone more deserving, no? Perhaps a certain Felicia Barton might want the spot a little bit more? Hey, it's worth a shot.

Good luck, Tatiana. You're gonna need it.

No comments:

Search & Win