Monday, February 9, 2009

Arch blogs from Hawaii

One day after singing "The Star-Spangled Banner" at the NFL's Pro Bowl in Hawaii, David Archuleta took it upon himself to blog on his official music MySpace page about his recent experiences. In addition to talking about his performance of "A Little Too Not Over You" at Ohana Day on Saturday, Arch marveled at how tall Enrique Iglesias is:

I didn't get a chance to talk to Ciara, but Enrique was a cool guy. He's tall though! I didn't realize how tall he was. He's 6 ft. 2 in. haha.
Arch also gave his two cents on last night's Grammy Awards winners:
First off, I'd just like to congratulate all the winners and their successes. I was so excited to hear Adele won 2 Grammys for Best New Artist and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance! She is truly amazing, and I'm so happy that she has gotten some more recognition for the quality of her music. It's sooo good. Well anyway, I better head out and get started with seeing more of Hawaii. I'll talk to you guys later and let you know how things went this week!
Well, since his song for the day is Adele's "Right as Rain," it looks like he likes her really wanted her to win at the Grammys, which probably means he likes her better than Leona Lewis, right? Of course there's nothing wrong with that, just throwing it out there.

No comments:

Search & Win