Wednesday, February 4, 2009

'Idol' Hot 100: "My Life Would Suck Without You" (2/14/09)

"My Life Would Suck Without You" spent another week at number one on Billboard's Hot 100 chart for the week of Feb. 14. Kelly Clarkson's comeback single is now the first track by an Idol alum to spend consecutive weeks at #1 on the chart.

The only other track by an alum that made the published portion of the chart was David Cook's "Light On," which slipped 10 spots to #39.

On the Bubbling Under chart, Carrie Underwood's next single "I Told You So" made its first appearance at #18. Look for continuing growth in the next few weeks.

Full chart positions courtesy of bks over on Pulse are posted below:

Hot 100
01 01 Kelly Clarkson, "My Life Would Suck Without You"
39 29 David Cook, "Light On"

Bubbling Under
14 -- Carrie Underwood, "I Told You So"

No comments:

Search & Win