Monday, March 2, 2009

Carrie makes the cover of 'Country Weekly'

Continuing to prove that she is the "covergirl" of the Idol franchise, Carrie Underwood finds herself on the cover of the March 23 issue of Country Weekly. Next to her reads "Carrie Underwood: How I've Changed."

The Oklahoman's "BAM"blogger, Brandy McDonnell, writes up a nice piece about the native Okie country star's cover shot, some of which can be read below:

Underwood tells the magazine that plenty of changes occur in everyone’s life between the ages of 21 and 25, according to a news release.

”I’ve definitely changed over the last few years as far as growing up,” she says in the release. At the same time she adds, “I hope that anybody that knew me before and knows me now can still say I’m the same person inside.”


The issue will be on sale on Mon., March 9. Another interesting Carrie news item of note: she was spotted at the Ottawa Senators game on Saturday with some friends, this time doing nothing to resist the cameras like her last outing watching her boyfriend play puck.

No comments:

Search & Win