Wednesday, March 4, 2009

'Idol' Hot 100: "My Life Would Suck Without You" #10 (3/14/09)

Kelly Clarkson was able to retain her spot in the Top 10 on Billboard's Hot 100 chart, while two new Idol-related tracks made their debuts for the chart week of March 14.

Kelly's latest single, "My Life Would Suck Without You," remained at #10 for the second week in a row, allowing it to spend its sixth week in the Top 10. The first entry on the Hot 100 for Brooke White followed, as "Hold Up My Heart" debuted at #47 thanks to strong digital sales.

Carrie Underwood's fifth single off Carnival Ride, "I Told You So," rose #77-68, continuing its march toward the Top 50. Jennifer Hudson's latest single, "If This Isn't Love," rounded out all Idol-related tracks on the chart, as it debuted at #92.

Full chart positions courtesy of bks over on Pulse are posted below:

Hot 100
10 10 Kelly Clarkson, "My Life Would Suck Without You"
47 -- Brooke White, "Hold Up My Heart"
68 77 Carrie Underwood, "I Told You So"
92 -- Jennifer Hudson, "If This Isn't Love"

No comments:

Search & Win