Saturday, March 14, 2009

Kelly performs "My Life Would Suck Without You" on 'Regis & Kelly'

Continuing to promote her fourth studio album in its opening week, Kelly Clarkson hit #1-rated morning talk show Live with Regis & Kelly yesterday to perform the album's first single, "My Life Would Suck Without You." Watch the performance below:



Kelly also chatted with the co-hosts about Idol and All I Ever Wanted, plus she performed "Walk Away" for the studio audience.

This all comes before her big musical guest appearance on tonight's episode of Saturday Night Live, where she will perform two songs including "My Life Would Suck Without You" and another song (most likely "I Do Not Hook Up").

In other news, HITS Daily Double has kept its estimates at 220-230k for All I Ever Wanted's opening week, which would be her lowest opening sales week yet.

No comments:

Search & Win