Wednesday, April 22, 2009

'Idol' Hot 100: "My Life Would Suck Without You" #13 (5/2/09)

It was another blah week on Billboard's Hot 100 chart for Idol alums for the chart week of May 2.

Kelly Clarkson kicked things off with "My Life Would Suck Without You," which slipped two rankings to #13. She also was represented by her current single, "I Do Not Hook Up," which made it onto the Hot 100 at #88 after spending last week on the Bubbling Under chart.

Carrie Underwood's single "I Told You So" took a mild tumble this week, sliding #29-37, while Kellie Pickler's "Best Days of Your Life" saw upward movement with a #50-48 advance on the chart.

Tracks by Kellie and Kelly were not the only Idol-related ones to see positive movement, as Jennifer Hudson's "If This Isn't Love" saw a nice 23-spot gain to #63 thanks to Jennifer's performance on last week's Idol results show.

Full chart positions courtesy of bks over on Pulse are posted below:

Hot 100
13 11 Kelly Clarkson, "My Life Would Suck Without You"
37 29 Carrie Underwood, "I Told You So"
48 50 Kellie Pickler, "Best Days of Your Life"
63 86 Jennifer Hudson, "If This Isn't Love"
88 -- Kelly Clarkson, "I Do Not Hook Up"

No comments:

Search & Win