Wednesday, April 15, 2009

'Idol' Hot 100: "My Life Would Suck Without You" #11 (4/25/09)

The Idol representation on Billboard's Hot 100 chart was definitely on the rise for the chart week of April 25.

First off was an unexpected increase by Kelly Clarkson's "My Life Would Suck Without You," as it increased one spot to #11. This advance was followed by positive movement from Carrie Underwood's "I Told You So," which moved forward #33-29 on the chart thanks to sales gains.

Another Idol alum turned country star, Kellie Pickler, had her latest single make an appearance on the Hot 100, as it entered at the halfway point of #50. And then Jennifer Hudson's single "If This Isn't Love" also rose one spot to #86.

On the Bubbling Under front, Kelly saw her future hit "I Do Not Hook Up" debut at #9, and she make its way onto the main chart by next week.

Full chart positions courtesy of bks over on Pulse are posted below:

Hot 100
11 12 Kelly Clarkson, "My Life Would Suck Without You"
29 33 Carrie Underwood, "I Told You So"
50 -- Kellie Pickler, "Best Days of Your Life"
86 87 Jennifer Hudson, "If This Isn't Love"

Bubbling Under
09 -- Kelly Clarkson, "I Do Not Hook Up"

No comments:

Search & Win