Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Kelly blogs about "I Do Not Hook Up"

Kelly Clarkson utilized her personal blog yesterday when she posted her first blog entry in a couple of months. The subject of the entry was (for the most part) regarding her video shoot for the second single off All I Never Wanted, "I Do Not Hook Up," from which the photo on the right was taken from. Read a snippet of the blog entry below:

so i just got the video and it’s hilarious! watching me crawl across a table attempting to be sexy in a fantasy is pretty funny to say the least :) i hope y’all like it. we had a lot of fun making it! bryan barber directed it and this was our 2nd time to work together. he’s super cool and very colorful when it comes to videos! my sister actually took some pictures on set while we were shooting so i’m gonna post some (well, try anyway ….my computer skills are lacking :)

i’m so happy y’all are liking the music!! i do not hook up (my second single) is about to officially drop at radio and i hope y’all like it as much as y’all liked my life would suck without you! the support for this album has been awesome so thank you very much!

Kelly also seems to be taking a page out of Kristy Lee Cook's book, as she's starting a non-profit organization that will help rescue animals (specifically horses and dogs). Kudos to Kelly for exploring some interesting philanthropic causes.

No comments:

Search & Win