Wednesday, April 29, 2009

'Idol' Hot 100: "My Life Would Suck Without You" #17 (5/9/09)

It was a mixed bag on the Idol front when looking at Billboard's Hot 100 chart for the chart week of May 9, with four tracks by three alums making the cut of track data that was made public.

Kelly Clarkson's first of two singles to make the chart was "My Life Would Suck Without You," which slipped four spots to #17 for the week. Her second single to make the chart was "I Do Not Hook Up," which rocketed #88-46 thanks to the release of the song's music video.

Also on the chart was Carrie Underwood with her single "I Told You So," which actually improved one spot on the chart to #36. Jennifer Hudson rounded out the Idol representation with her single "If This Isn't Love," which fell

Full chart positions courtesy of bks over on Pulse are posted below:

Hot 100
17 13 Kelly Clarkson, "My Life Would Suck Without You"
36 37 Carrie Underwood, "I Told You So"
46 88 Kelly Clarkson, "I Do Not Hook Up"
70 63 Jennifer Hudson, "If This Isn't Love"

No comments:

Search & Win