Thursday, August 28, 2008

Kevin Covais: "I am feeling great!"

Season 5's 11th-place finalist, Kevin Covais, posted an update on his official site in which he says he is "feeling great." The message reads:

"Hey everybody! I am happy to announce that I am currently at home and I am feeling great! I just wanted to say thank you and send my love to all of you who have showed concern over the past few weeks, and let you know that all is well! I can’t tell you how excited I am for everything going on in my life right now, including the release of my first feature film "College" which hits theaters nationwide this Friday, August 29th!"
IDOL LIVE is glad to hear Kevin is in good spirits and is recovering from his mystery illness. As for his film debut, College, it will open in 2,123 theatres on Friday and is expected to make $8.4 million among registered users on BoxOfficeMojo.com and $6 million according to Gitesh Pandya at BoxOfficeGuru.com for the four-day weekend.

No comments:

Search & Win