Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Katharine McPhee: "I Need Your Help!"

Katharine McPhee took to her official music MySpace today to ask fans for input on her forthcoming Web site. In signature Kat form, she explained that technology and computers are not her forte:

In the coming weeks and months, you’re going to be seeing a lot of new stuff and a new website. Now you know that I am not the best with computers and technology. I try to do my best but I need a lot of help and support. Well that got me thinking. I would love to get your help! I want to know what you want to see in a new website. What ideas do you have? What do you like to see in your favorite websites?
This blog comes on the heels of the confirmation by Billboard that Kat has indeed signed with Verve Forecast, a sub-label of Universal Music Group, as rumors started swirling yesterday.

Billboard says that an album should be out by the end of the year. Katharine is now the first Idol alum to be signed to a major label following the departure of another major label.

No comments:

Search & Win