Thursday, January 1, 2009

Kelly's "My Life Would Suck Without You" single cover

RCA sent out the cover art for Kelly Clarkson's forthcoming single "My Life Would Suck Without You" this morning to everyone on her mailing list. It looks like Kelly is going for the "CVS Valentine's Day special" look. And apparently the "suck" she is talking about is the kind she will be doing to that lollipop?

But all kidding aside, this cover will have to hold Kelly's fans over until the song itself leaks, which should be any day now considering it will be released to radio on Jan. 19. Stay tuned for any more breaking news.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it, it looks sexy and fun

Anonymous said...

Well let me personally say that I love this cover she looks amazing!

What I dont like is how people on other sites are dissing it because it is too airbrushed, well let me just state that this looks like a "Covergirl" shot and so if you say this pic looks bad then you might as well hate every "covergirl" add that you see!

Anonymous said...

I definitely like the cover a lot! I've really missed hearing Kelly on the radio, and I'm stoked she's got a new song coming. As for airbrushed...um, every cover I can think of is airbushed! So...
lol

Search & Win