Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Out today: Taylor Hicks' "What's Right Is Right"

On a relatively quiet release week, Taylor Hicks' new single "What's Right Is Right" hits the download circuit in anticipation of his forthcoming studio album The Distance on his very own Modern Whomp Records.

Fellow Season 5 alum Mandisa also drops a single today, as "My Deliverer" is released to iTunes. It is the first single off her upcoming album, Freedom. Links to purchase all of the aforementioned can be found below:

Singles
Taylor Hicks
, "What's Right Is Right"

Amazon MP3 - ($0.89) - Buy
iTunes - ($0.99) - Buy

Mandisa, "My Deliverer"

iTunes - ($0.99) - Buy

Taylor's album is due for a March 10 release. Mandisa's album will follow on March 27.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this song. I got it off Itunes today and like it more with every play. It is so soulful and HOT.It tugs at my heart strings. I think it's going to replace my all time favorite " You are so Beautiful".

Anonymous said...

I love the song. Taylor sounds great, and the instrumentation is perfectly hot!

Search & Win