Wednesday, May 6, 2009

'Idol' Hot 100: "My Life Would Suck Without You" #16 (5/16/09)

It was another fairly exclusive club on Billboard's Hot 100 chart with only three Idol alums being represented by tracks of the chart data made public for the chart week of May 16.

Retaining its spot as the top Idol-related track, Kelly Clarkson's "My Life Would Suck Without You" actually climbed one spot to #16 for the week, which is a good sign for a song that's on its way down the radio and sales charts. The other Kelly track that appeared on the chart was her current single "I Do Not Hook Up," which received a serious boost thanks to its video release. It rocketed #46-24 and looks to climb into the Top 20 by next week.

Following Kelly's tracks was Carrie Underwood and her "I Told You So," which also saw positive movement when it inched back up two spots to #34. And Kellie Pickler's "Best Days of Your Life" was the fourth Idol-related track to see gains on the Hot 100, with a #57-54 incline.

Full chart positions courtesy of bks over on Pulse are posted below:

Hot 100
16 17 Kelly Clarkson, "My Life Would Suck Without You"
24 46 Kelly Clarkson, "I Do Not Hook Up"
34 36 Carrie Underwood, "I Told You So"
54 57 Kellie Pickler, "Best Days of Your Life"

No comments:

Search & Win