Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Blake Lewis really, really wants Adam to win

I guess Blake Lewis is a glambot? Or lambskank? Whatever the fan base name is, that's what Blake is. Per his official Twitter account:

BlakeLewis It's the end. Vote for Adam people! http://twitpic.com/5izm4

BlakeLewis Kris?? So typical. Adam slayed it the whole season. All my peoples have a great night and support my dude Adam Lambert. Boooyakasha.

BlakeLewis I love both these guys and they deserve the best!! I'm just a fan of Adam that's all. Have fun my friends, You are the greatest!!!

BlakeLewis You all are silly and I like that. Some of you are super competitive. Watch out! Hey.. If you haven't seen it... My video blog is up.

BlakeLewis Kristy lee cook and my homie chris rich. Vote for Adam. http://twitpic.com/5iyzd

If you can't tell, the last two tweets were in response to the oodles of angry tweets lunged his way by Kris fans. And word to Adam: if there's one endorsement you don't really need, its an endorsement from Blake.

Other Idol alums' (and Paula's) thoughts on the finale are as follows:
ChrisSligh Everyone knows I was a Gokey fan..Adam was my 2nd fav...but I could see Kris winning after tonight

tamyragray Just left idol and I was rooting 4 Adam but I think Kris got it. Either way the both did gr8 but what's up w/that song????

PaulaAbdul Oh my goodness! Can you believe it? I'm so touched by both Adam & Chris. What an incredible evenening!

There will be tons of comments made by Idol alums over the next day regarding the results, which will be very interesting to see. One thing's for sure, though: it seems that alums are just as divided as the country is at the moment.

No comments:

Search & Win