Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kara's coronation song revealed: "No Boundaries"

The song written by Kara DioGuardi that will be used as this season's coronation song has been revealed. It is called "No Boundaries" and was reported on a local FOX affiliate for Austin, Tex., this morning. Watch the video below:



The title gives off the air of typical Idol slosh already, and it's easy to see Adam and Kris tackling something about "breaking through boundaries" and "living my life to the fullest."

No word yet on how the song will sound, but one can bet it will be a combination of "A Moment Like This," "Flying Without Wings," "I Believe," "Inside Your Heaven," "Do I Make You Proud," "This Is My Now" and "The Time of My Life."

It's also a good bet that the song will include the word "artistry" somewhere in the lyrics, but probably no "magic rainbows" this time around. Aw man, I was looking forward to that.

No comments:

Search & Win